Friday, April 25, 2008

Today was a good one... probably because it included lots of free food! Any day with free food is good for me. Morning staff meeting with breakfast (provided by a rep, of course), and then afternoon luncheon (provided by a rep, of course). But yummy yummy yummy.

The Daily Run Down:
Cups of coffee: 2 in the morning, followed by 2 glasses of coke... ouch.
Number of truly insane patients: At least one. Apparently, he was a city worker and got fired and then sued the city for a wrongful termination... and won! And now, he's back at his job, but he needs a letter for every time he's out sick. AND, he's got a chronic venous condition. So, he accosts me the hallway to ask for a sick letter cause he was out all last week. And then he kept me (in the hallway!) chatting for like 15 minutes. I don't have time for that. Oy.
Number of times I reassured myself that I was in the right profession: Um... mostly during the staff meeting. How did I end up in such a badly run organization??
Number of times I purelled my hands: Sooo not enough. I have a horrible blister on my pinky because of biking, and it stings like a mother every time I touch it. Ouch blister. Eeeww germs.
Thought about wedding? No.
Favorite patients: None really interesting today... Seriously, the best part about today was the food. No joke.
Best chief complaints: "Forms" - so boring, so easy. "Referral" - so boring, so hard. "I have something to give you" - so confusing.''

Happy Friday!!

No comments: