Monday, April 28, 2008

Rain rain go away

RAINY Monday. Blech.

My whole plan today was to get up early, go to the gym, and then be at work by noon. And it was ruined all by the rain! Because g-d only knows, nothing de-inspires me like the rain. Instead, I bade Kasey farewell at 7:45am and then fell back asleep with my kitties until 10:30! That's right people, 10:30. And then I didn't even get to work until 1pm! Good thing my first patient wasn't until 1:45....

Goal for this week: go to the gym and do not be de-inspired by the rain. 5 weeks 'till ALC!!

The Daily Run Down:
Cups of coffee: Grande, vanilla, skim latte - must start ordering smaller size...
Number of truly insane patients: None, I got a very cute small child instead. Yay!
Number of times I reassured myself I was in the right profession: None, I told myself that I wouldn't die while biking 545 miles through California instead. Oy.
Number of times I purelled my hands: So many, so many
Thought about wedding? Yes, but only for a second, while reading about Heather and Thaddeus' wedding. Which is, of course, insane. Can you believe they got married?
Favorite patients: My little 2-year-old with an ear infection. So cute with his little cornrows. His mother is a different story...
Best chief complaints: "I have a hole in my tonsil". "My stomach hurts and then I have panic attacks". "I fell in the street and think I broke my wrist, but I really don't want an xray".

No comments: