Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF yet again...

Yesterday was hell... that's all I'm going to say. Hell, hell, hell. But it's over, and today is Friday. Yay! Also, we're leaving tonight to go see my parents for Passover. Parents will be stressful, but getting out of the city will be great!

The Daily Run Down:
Cups of coffee: Only 1 yesterday, and 1 today. I'm trying to cut down on the caffeine in an attempt to prepare for being a triathlete.
Number of truly insane patients: I actually had a recently diagnosed schizophrenic woman at 9AM on Monday and she was enough for the whole freaking week! Everyone else has actually been relatively normal this week...
Number of times I reassured myself that I was in the right profession: Every second of every minute of the longest 8 hours of my life (yesterday)... Today is a little bit better and I'm not feeling as bitter or full of hate.
Contact with biohazardous material: Um.... not really this week. Being an NP is surprisingly less dirty than being an RN. Although I had a girl with strep throat yesterday... that was kinda gross.
Number of times I purelled my hands: I've stopped counting....
Number of time I've dazed out and dreamt about my wedding: A million and one... Now that spring is here, I've started looking at every flower stand I pass.... so fun!
Favorite patient: Probably my girl yesterday with strep throat. She had a fever of 100.5, bacteria growing in her throat, and she was still totally peppy and smiling. So cute.

No comments: