Tuesday, May 27, 2008

4 days...


Alright people, I'm exactly 4 days away from the craziest thing I've ever done. That's right, AIDS LifeCycle starts on Sunday, June 1. DH and I went on 2 great training rides this weekend, both in central park, which were wonderful.
So, here's the deal. I fly out on Friday morning, land in San Francisco Friday afternoon. Orientation day is Saturday and then we ride out at 6am on Sunday! 7 days later we land in LA, either bruised and battered or whole and exhilerated! I'm hoping that I'm the latter, although I'm sure that I'll be at least partially bruised and battered. Ouch, my butt hurts already.
For everyone who reads this, all 4 of you, please cross your fingers/pray to your god(s)/do rain dances/whatever it is that you do for me to survive the next week. I'm really, super excited about doing this ride, but I'm totally worried about my body's ability to survive this ride.
WISH ME LUCK!

No comments: